Long Distance IVF
We have had patients from Atlanta to San Francisco utilize our program
and conceive. Their comments:
We had a great experience at your practice and have been
recommending you to friends already!
-- DS, San Francisco, CA
For me it was totally worth it. I had all blood work done at my
DR's office the first cycle. Then I had all my blood work done at Quest
diagnostic the second/frozen transfer and to me that was easier. Plus
they gave you (most of the time) same day test results. It wasn't bad at
all for me. Again it was totally worth it. The drive wasn't bad either
we rested the day before the transfer and a day after. MY husband did
most of the driving. We are going to do it again in the next year or
-- JL, Atlanta, GA
We feel that out program is one of the best in the country and that we
offer patients the greatest value. Value is not based solely on the price
of our services, but the overall care we give each couple. We know that
the cost of the procedure is very affordable. From our web site, patients
realize that we offer the most extensive information related to
infertility and IVF that can be found. The fact the Physician, a
Reproductive Endocrinologist also has a Masters Degree (MSc) in Clinical
Human Embryology from the University of Leeds, UK is clear evidence of the
commitment to excellence of our program. Dr. Donahue is available via
pager and email to all of our patients. That connection and our great
supportive staff help couples through the treatments.
- IVF that is 1st class and affordable.
- 2006 pregnancy rates above the national average.
- Phone or e-consults.
- Local monitoring of the IVF stimulation and post-transfer care.
- Only need to be in Indianapolis for retrieval and transfer.
- Cost: The cost of the basic IVF procedure, including physician fee
for egg. retrieval and embryo transfer is $4000. Additional charges may
be needed for ICSI, AH, cryopreservation if required. Anesthesia charges
$550. Monitoring fee $250.
How the program works
- Call the office at 317-865-0411 to set up consult via phone or
email Dr. Donahue
to set up consult.
- Print and complete the
patient history form
(78k PDF file), and return it for the Doctor to
review before consult.
- Send copies of relevant diagnostic work up and treatments.
- Actual consult based on information.
- Sign patient consent for
- We work with your local Doctors to coordinate the ultrasounds and
monitoring during the stimulation phase. They will charge separately for
- Spend a few days in Indianapolis for egg retrieval and day 3 embryo
transfer. Indianapolis is a very metropolitan city with great shopping,
restaurants, and an international airport.